Thursday, April 11, 2013

Understanding Literature Best Activity


The most interesting activity for me was the two iExamens. Before coming to Loyola I had never heard of an examen and did not truly understand the concept. I went into the first iExamen not expecting to get a lot out of it but to my dismay I have learned a lot about myself - my interactions with technology and the ways I communicate with people. I deeply enjoyed the iExamens and the knowledge I learned from them. It has definitely helped me become less dependent on technology because I now realize how much I use it in my life. Also, I try to use my knowledge of how I communicate to better my relationships with my friends and family. Overall, I truly enjoyed the iExamens and the information I have learned about myself from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment