Tuesday, April 16, 2013

best part of class

It may sound a little cliché, but if there is one thing I learned from this class it is that not every one is that different. Yes, we are all unique but its okay to have some similarities as well. I would laugh to myself in class because in so many discussions someone would tell a story about their family or old school, and I would think to myself “oh! Me too!” It is nice to know that there are people who can relate to the same things or feel the same way. During one class, we had to think of one word that describe us. I could only choose one, but each time I heard a different word; laughter, optimistic, happy, or lighthearted, from one of my classmates, I would think “oh I could have used that one!” It’s just really nice to know that although we all came from different states and high schools, and may not even live in the same building on campus, we all have some similarities and there are people around me that think somewhat the same way I do. It’s quite comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment