Thursday, April 11, 2013

Surprising thing I learned


            
                                                    The most surprising thing I learned      

 After writing two pages almost every week, I learned how to pace myself in typing and figuring out what I need to write faster than before. At first when I saw that we had to combine the events with the poems and stories; I was confused as to how I was suppose to make a thesis that consisted of a related topic between all the works. I was surprised by how well the events related to the poems or stories. I soon started picking up on how to analyze quickly themes that were common and to pay attention to the important themes, not just every detail that is there. I also learned how to structure my paper and follow my thesis all throughout my paper. This helped me in other courses because I am now able to type my papers faster and look for key details that are essential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment