Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Most Interesting Activity


            The one activity that I found to be the most interesting and entertaining this semester was the assignment we completed on the first iExamen.  I found this to be one of the most insightful exercises in relation to my own life because it was remarkable on how much our lives are consumed by technology, and we do not even seem to be aware of it.  I found the assignment amusing and enjoyable because I have not done a practice of self-awareness quite like this before.  The exercise had a lasting effect on how I view today’s society, which is that we heavily depend on technology as a means of communication.  Without our current connection to technology, I would find it difficult to maintain some of the relationships we have with others.  I personally believe that because technology is so greatly depended on, it has made people, especially this generation of people, lazier in comparison to people in past generations.  At the click of a button, it’s hard to imagine how far technology has come.  In today’s society, groceries can be bought from a computer and delivered to you while sitting at home.  All things considered, I found this exercise eye-opening.  I have become aware not to take advantage of the fact that I can talk to my parents or any other friends and family while here at college whenever I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment