Thursday, April 11, 2013

The most surprising thing I learned



The most surprising thing I have learned through this class is how much I enjoy becoming more involved in Loyola’s community. I at first anticipated that the weekly events would be a time consuming task however, my initial thought could not be further from my experience. If not for these events I would have never been so connected to Loyola’s Jesuit principles. I realized how learning is not limited to a classroom environment but in fact carries throughout the city of Baltimore. Through the meditation sessions, the museum visit, the theater productions, and the lectures, I was introduced to a side of Loyola culture that I had never thought to explore. I definitely intend on continuing to involve myself in the impacting experiences this school has to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment