Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Most Surprising Thing

Considering I'm a girl that likes to be on-the-go all of the time and is constantly busy with something, I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to enjoy and get so much out of the Zen meditation sessions that I went to for all of my event analysis assignments. Not only was I able to relax, with so much time to clear your mind surrounded by silence, I was able to think more deeply about life and what I want to get out of it while I'm here at Loyola. I was shocked also at the fact that it was so easy to relate all of our readings to the meditating, touching on the deeper meanings of life. Because of this class, I found a new way to relax and it really has helped me to enjoy my time here, as well as helping put everything in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment