Thursday, April 11, 2013

Most Surprising Thing

          The most surprising thing I have learned from class this semester is the ability to connect my own personal life and experiences to class discussions and the events that I attended throughout the semester.  I believe the events helped enrich my overall experience in and out of the classroom.  I really enjoyed the meaningful conversations we had throughout the semester and how we were able to build off of each other’s experiences and ideas.  I also enjoyed connecting the values of Jesuit education to our class.  I was able to enrich my understanding and appreciation for a Jesuit education and what it means to be a Loyola student.  I was impressed by everyone’s genuine respect, engagement and appreciation for learning throughout the semester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment